Pay rate - £37.38 per hour
Contract – Temporary
Worcestershire County Council are currently recruiting experienced Advanced adult’s Social Workers for their Learning Disabilities team.
You will need at least 1 year of post qualification experience and to be registered with Social Work England.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager.