Pertemps Education Network and Hourglass Education are proud to be part of the Pertemps Professional Recruitment Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It’s a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
The Education Compliance Officer is responsible for the maintenance, auditing and updating of candidate documentation to ensure adherence with legal/statutory, contractual and best practice requirements. You will be working to pre-determined timeframes, contracts and SLA’s, whilst maximising the opportunity to consistently exceed monthly and quarterly clearance targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all administrative elements of the registration and recruitment process are adhered to in line with company standards
- Preparing candidate files for audit and ensuring the relevant evidence is documented in accordance with client guidelines
- Ensuring all candidates cleared for work are compliant with internal recruitment policies and procedures
- Undertaking regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained and up to date via the tracker and overseeing internal audits
- Providing timely and proactive responses to all compliance enquiries
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
You will have:
- Previous compliance or administration experience, ideally gained within the recruitment sector
- Excellent IT skills, specifically with MS Excel
- A comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process and associated safeguarding requirements for temporary workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work at speed