Fantastic opportunity for a detail orientated individual to join a market leading, innovate business with plenty of scope for development and growth within a supportive environment.
Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy that regularly places locums within public and private organisations throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Administrator will assist in providing a proactive, responsive and quality driven payroll service, ensuring a timely and accurate processing of weekly payroll. You will be playing an incremental part within the team and will be responsible for the processing of temporary workers timesheets, data-entry and responding to general payroll queries.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, focused and proactive to join a leading recruitment agency.
You will be responsible for:
- The accurate input and processing of all relevant data required for the payroll
- Answer queries on all aspects of payroll, escalating where appropriate
- Update payroll records as appropriate
- Ensuring a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across the business and clients
- Providing timely and proactive responses to all enquiries
You will have:
- Previous payroll or data entry experience, ideally gained in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, specifically with MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work under pressure and tight timeframes
- Strong numerical skills