Pay rate - £45 per hour, Outside IR35
Contract – Temporary
A Humberside Council are currently recruiting experienced children’s Social Workers for their new CP/Court project team. Caseloads are capped, depending on complexity, from 21 – 25. Flexible working – office will be open but you can work from home and just travel for visits. Travel expenses can be claimed via mileage.
You will need at least 1 year of post qualification experience and to be registered with Social Work England.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager.