ATM (non-caseholding) - Children’s Social Work Project - Merseyside
Pay rate - £44 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Children’s Social Worker to work as an Assistant Team Manager in a Children’s Safeguarding Project in Merseyside.
The role is non-caseholding.
There is flexible working available, with a mix of home-working and being in the office.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager