Children’s Social Work Project – Safeguarding – Rural West Midlands/South West
Pay rate: £48 per hour outside of IR35 plus £200 accommodation per week
Pertemps are recruiting for a Children’s Safeguarding project.
The project is a Locality Safeguarding Team.
Hybrid working is available, so you can work from home, but you must also be able to get to the locality a couple of times per week. This is in the rural West Midlands/South West England area.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you: -
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager