Qualified Social Worker – Essex – Children and Young People
Pay rate - £237 per day.
The Children & Young People’s Service’s (CYPPS) role is to support The Placement Finding Team’s operational responsibility is to provide an effective response to referral requests and ensure appropriate placements are made. And placements that are sourced are with:
- In-house foster placements -which includes short breaks and respite
- In-house Supported Lodging Carers
- External placements [IFA/Residential] and Semi-Independent Accommodation Placements (SIA)
- No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) accommodation- post 18 and families
- Welfare Secure Accommodation
Within the Placement Finding Team we are looking for a Senior Practitioner and in this role you will be required to be part of the senior duty requirements for the team - office and working from home with the other senior practitioner’s in the team on a rota basis, be confident in overseeing duty as well as managing the day-to-day functions for the team e.g. overseeing the incoming placement requests, allocating referrals to Placement Officers to undertake placement searches, and quality and assurance of the referral request.
You will be required to provide supervision to Placement Officers as part of supporting them with their allocated work and development / training needs.
You will also have assigned links with one the four quadrants to build relationships with the fostering and other teams to ensure good communication and the developments identified for Fostering are implemented. As part of these developments you will be assigned work stream lead/ project work to ensure that continued review and development of as part of the CLA placements.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more