Qualified Social Worker – Dorset – Children’s Advice and Duty Service
Pay rate: £38 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work within Dorset’s Children’s Advice and Duty Service.
To work within the front door undertaking telephone consultations regarding referrals with professionals, MASH and Out of Hours.
There is currently a rolling rota that involves working 3-4 days per week with 8 - 12 hour shifts including evenings and weekends.
There needs to be flexibility around working patterns.
Laptop will be provided.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you: -
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more