Qualified Social Worker – Cornwall – Children and Families
Pay rate: £32 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work within Cornwall’s Children and Families Service.
The successful candidate should have experience of statutory social work with children and families. The candidate should be able to drive and have access to their own transport, although Cornwall Council Pool cars are bookable. During the Covid 19 Pandemic, hybrid home/office working is taking place and face to face visits with children and young people and their parents/carers are risk assessed first. The role is initially for three months with the possibility of being reviewed for extension.
***Plus a contribution towards travel and accommodation expenses subject to negotiation***
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you: -
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more