Qualified Social Worker – Bracknell Forest – Team Manager – Family Safeguarding
Pay rate: £41.31 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Manager to work within Family Safeguarding.
- To manage one of the three Family Safeguarding Teams consisting of an Assistant Team Manager, Social Workers, Family Workers and Administration staff.
- To ensure the efficient and effectively delivery of the required services by team members monitoring staff and team performance and workloads.
- To ensure ongoing work and the resources provided to families are reviewed and monitored in accordance with legislative requirements and Departmental procedures and policies.
- To ensure the management and professional development of team members through the provision of supervision, appraisal and appropriate support and development.
- To develop multi-agency working by developing appropriate liaison/working arrangements e.g. health, schools and by involvement as agreed in specific development projects.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you: -
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager.