Children’s Safeguarding Social Worker – Oxfordshire/Bedfordshire/Buckinghamshire/Hertfordshire area
Pay rate: to £42 per hour
We are looking to recruit Children’s Safeguarding Social Workers for a Local Authority on a Contract basis.
Contract lengths are initially 3 or 6 months, depending on your preference.
The authority will pay up to £42 per hour, and can offer hybrid working.
There are multiple roles across the county, so bring a friend or colleague with you and earn a referral bonus.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you: -
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager