Job Title: AMHP
Par Rate: £35
Contract: Temporary, minimum 3 months
We are looking for 1 enthusiastic Mental Health Social Worker with AMHP Status to join our Crisis Team. It is an essential requirement that applicants are Qualified Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP).
Due to the nature of the post flexibility is required to work outside of normal working hours in order to manage crisis and the ability to travel long distances as required. There will be an expectation to undertake shifts and on call as part of the 24/7 rota.
A comprehensive knowledge and application of the Mental Health Act and its interface with the Mental Capacity Act is essential, as is detailed knowledge of the Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation. Due to the current Corvid-19 Pandemic work relating to the Mental Health Act will be the main priority. Candidates need to have excellent safeguarding and risk management skills, a proven ability to manage mental health crisis situations, coupled with balancing a highly complex caseload.
The rate of pay is £35 per hour and £50.00 on call to the worker. Hours are 37 hours per week.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- Friendly and dedicated consultant with expert knowledge
- Access to a wide variety of roles across England and Wales
- Access to roles exclusive to Pertemps
- Quick and simple online application process with **free DBS**
- Up to £300 Refer a Friend scheme
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
For more information on this role please contact email@example.com or call 07435787863