Adult Social Worker- Community Team
We are looking for experienced Social workers to work within a community Team, based in Lancashire.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you'll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Social Work experience and excellent communication skills you'll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You'll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you'll strive to provide the best outcomes for Adults in your care. Most importantly however, Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible
Perfect candidate will be:
• Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England
• Experienced in working within Adults of all ages.
• Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
• Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for your clients and people in your care
• Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
• Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
• Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, inter-agency basis
• 4 Years plus Qualified
In this role you will:
• Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
• Manage an agreed case load.
• Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
• Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
• Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
• Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process,
Referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07928668059