DTM - Adolescents MAST Team
Location: West London
Pay rate: £38 per hour
We are looking for experienced and passionate Social Worker Deputy Manager to join a dedicated Adolescents MAST team. As Deputy Manager of this Adolescents MAST team in a West London service, you will have a passion for making a difference. This Service is a dynamic service where senior practitioner social workers are encouraged to excel in quick decision making and faced-paced analysis. Therefore, as a Deputy Team Manager in this service, you are required to be multi-facet in your skills and experiences to encourage the best out of our senior practitioners as well as provide exceptional quality-assurance and management oversight.
As a team manager, you will ensure good quality management oversight, direction and supervision of all cases. You will be a strong leader who demonstrates strong management and communication skills. You will have a strong analytical mind that is able to take key performance indicators into account in order to identify trends and patterns that will enable you to identify areas of improvement within the service and strategies to achieve this.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Social Work experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible.
Perfect candidate will be:
- Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England.
- Experience of Managing a Team of Social Workers
- Experienced in working with children and families including those from vulnerable groups.
- Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
- Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
- Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
- Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
- Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
- Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
- 4 Years plus Qualified
- Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
- Manage an agreed case load.
- Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
- Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
- Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
- A dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.