QSW - Safeguarding
Location: East Midlands
Pay rate: £39 per hour
We are looking for experienced and passionate Social Worker to join a dedicated Safeguarding Team. Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Social Work experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible.
Perfect candidate will be:
- Approved social work qualification
- Registration with Health Care Profession Council (Social Work England)
- To hold the Practice Educators’ Award
- Extensive experience of working with vulnerable children and their families.
- Experience of working closely with statutory and voluntary agencies
In this role you will
Provide a lead role in improving the quality of professional social work practice across the breadth of the case work cycle to children, young people and their families.
Be responsible for the delivery and support of the 12 month ASYE Programme for NQSWs. To ensure the Programme meets the quality assurance standards as set out by the College of Social Work.
Support the learning and development of social work students/other colleagues working towards Practice Educator qualifications i.e. Enabling Others and Practice Educator 2. You will provide advice and support to supervisors and educators in their area.
Co-ordinate student placements and design and implement local induction for each student offering advice and support to students and practice educators as necessary and modelling best practice .
To work closely with the Learning and Development unit and the Office of the Chief Social Worker to influence change and support the delivery of the Practice Improvement Plan
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
- A dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.