Newly Qualified Hospital Social Worker
Location: West Midlands
Pay rate: Competitive
We are looking for passionate Qualified Social Workers to join dedicated Hospital Teams across Warwickshire. As part of Hospital Teams you will be part of a fast paced, busy and supportive team who assess and work with Adults.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Qualified Social Workers experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible
Perfect candidate will be:
- Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England.
- Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
- Knowledgeable of Adult Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for Adults.
- Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
- Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with clients to engage them in assessments and plans
- Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
- Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
- Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
- Manage an agreed case load.
- Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
- Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
- Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Stratford upon Avon, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Bedworth, Warwick, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Banbury, Northampton, Leicester, Loughbourgh