Children’s Social Worker – Child Protection Team
Pay rate: £35,298 - £39,117 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Location: North London
Working hours: Monday- Friday (9am-5pm)
My client is based in North London and are looking to recruit social workers for their Child Proctection team.
This is a large, ambitious and progressive council with a ‘can do’ attitude and enviable reputation. As a Council, they are successful, passionate and forward-thinking and are committed to our ‘Fairer Futures for All’ promise which ensures that our residents and businesses are central to everything we do. If you want to make a difference at a local level, apply to Southwark Council today.
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families in the local area
- To carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family
- You will have the ability to undertake strength based social care assessments. You will be able to determining the need of an individual and produce outcome focused support plans
- You will have the ability to establish a rapport and build and maintain a professional, respectful and honest relationship with the service user and their family/carer
- You will have the ability to deliver focused interventions to safeguard vulnerable children and families and promote positive outcomes and promote the use of assistive technology
Closing Date 14/08/2022
Assessment Date 26/08/2022